Mobile banking is changing at a rate of knots. For example, did you know by 2020, it’s estimated that more than two billion people are likely to use some form of mobile banking? In this infographic, we highlight 10 key facts about the industry and mobile apps that you may not have previously known.
Click the buttons below to share it with your network, or why not pick a tweetable fact from the list below.
Share this across your social media
Tweet length facts to share
- By 2019, 2 billion people will use mobile banking.
- Customers expect to be able to track, trade and spend on their mobile devices
- Over 50% of bank customers would switch if a fully digital experience was part of the offer
- Mobile is crucial to both customer acquisition and retention
- 91% of smartphone users will abandon an app they find slow or doesn’t provide what they want.
- Financial services companies have only scratched the surface with mobile
- Presenting useful data can strengthen a relationship and provide a positive user experience
- Through the use of data visualization tools, leaders are now able to translate sets of data into easily digested intelligence
- 5 ways to nail mobile charting are to make them; Fast, familiar, meaningful, interactive, animated.
- It’s no longer enough to have an attractive app, it has to deliver real insight to the user
Copy and paste the code below to embed the infographic on your site
Please include attribution to www.shinobicontrols.com with this graphic.
<a href=’https://www.shinobicontrols.com/blog/10-facts-you-didnt-know-about-retail-banking’><img src=’https://www.shinobicharts.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Facts-you-didnt-know-about-mobile-banking.png’ alt=’10 facts you didn’t know about retail banking’ width=’540px’ border=’0′ /></a>